background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Volley For a Cure

Saturday Andy and I played on my sister-in-law's team for Volley for a Cure held at North Shelby. We had a blast but I realized I am out of shape so I began my pilates work outs with Denise Austin on dvd. Needless to say I am extremely sore, but if I can get back into shape it will be worth it!
The Volley for a Cure was a blast, even though we lost our first two games I really enjoyed it and plan to attend next year's event! Wish we did this in the spring and fall!! They also had very good food so if you haven't gone before you should plan to attend next time!
Tomorrow I am having surgery bright and early in Columbia to remove a lump on my back. They said it's just a lipoma but it will go to pathology after it's removed. I'm a little nervous but ready to just get it over with and I'm hoping that recovery isn't too laid back so I can spend lots of time outside with the kids this week and continue my working out. (Yep, despite my soreness I did pilates again this afternoon!)
My kids are doing pretty good, Emma's cough is still hanging on so I hope she will get better soon. Emma and Weston have been doing pretty good with their toddler beds overall, nap time is the hardest so far so I'm hoping as we move toward summer they will e more tired and more willing to take a nap! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment