background

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Zoo and City Museum




Emma didn't like standing next to any of the statues, I guess they scared her. But we got a few pics, none of the whole family though. =( Oh well, I guess the gorilla is taking my place in this one! hehe!




Emma and Weston LOVE carousels!!

Seeing the animals was a blast! The kids really enjoyed the zoo! Especially the train and the carousel!

Daddy and I had fun too!
City Museum
Weston checking out the turtles at the City Museum in St. Louis. We decided to have a short weekend getaway a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were supposed to go to Grant's Farm instead of the City Museum, but it was closed to the public the day we planned to go. We did go on to the zoo and petted the stingrays and saw animals, despite some misty rain and cooler temperatures. I think the kids had the most fun swimming in the hotel pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment