background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ups and Downs

So, we got some new furniture which was awesome, except that they had to replace the couch because the first had a bad frame, but all is good with it now. Just waiting on the new recliner... that has been an experience I could write a major blog about, but as they say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. So I'll opt to just say I love our new couch and tv.
On another note, I've been home all week with two sick kiddos. They both have been very sick and it's been a rough week so far with very little sleep. I think we are finally turning a corner though and I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day. Before all the sickness set in though on Sunday I was able to enjoy hunting with my husband and shot a doe opening day. Would have preferred a buck, but hey it was better than nothing and I still have 2 tags! =)
So now I'm sitting here watching Cinderella because Emma wanted to watch it, then tomorrow night it'll probably be Toy Story as that was Weston's pick and we won't have time for both this evening, I'm hoping for an early bedtime! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment